Returns & Refunds
If you are in a state currently impacted by COVID restrictions, we will honour any late returns or exchanges.
You are welcome to hold onto your items until you are able to visit your local store when they reopen.
For returns via post, please note that due to present volumes it may take our Returns team up to 10 business days to action your refund once we receive your return parcel.
Shop with confidence knowing you can easily return or exchange your items
RETURN VIA POST
Returning your items by post is a simple
NOTE: Due to current COVID 19 restrictions, all Shophotpink stores in Victoria & New South Wales are closed, and items cannot be returned to our store.
RETURN VIA POST
STEP 1 – COMPLETE THE PACKING SLIP
If there is one available, please complete the packing slip which came with your parcel, filling in the quantity and reason for return. Please note that we are unable to offer online exchanges for items returned via post at present. If you wish to exchange an item – please visit one of our stores. If you are unable to visit a Shophotpink store, you can return your item for a refund and then place another order for the correct colour or size.
STEP 2 – POST YOUR PARCEL
If you wish to return product purchased online or instore via mail, you will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. We recommend you purchase postage insurance for high value items.
Please address your return to:
91 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
STEP 3 – REFUND
Most refunds or removal of pre-authorisations are completed within in 1 – 2 business days, but can take up to 7 business days depending on your bank or credit card issuer.
When you shop with Shophotpink, you enjoy confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it to any Shophotpink store (within the original country of purchase) and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below.
Change of Mind Returns
We offer an exchange or refund for Change of Mind on items within 60 days of purchase on products purchased on or after 1 August 2019 with the exception of our 30 Days and Special Exceptions items. See below for our 30 Days and Special Exceptions policies. These Change of Mind limits do not apply to any returns made in accordance with Consumer Guarantees (see below), or otherwise as required by law. NOTE: for swimwear and lingerie/underwear, Change of Mind returns will only be accepted where the items are returned in a reasonable time frame and as sold (e.g. the hygiene cover is still present on swimwear and tags still attached).
We offer an exchange or refund for Change of Mind on the following items within 30 days of purchase, with the exception of Special Exceptions items. These Change of Mind limits do not apply to any returns made in accordance with Consumer Guarantees (see below), or otherwise as required by law.
Requirements For A Change Of Mind
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, Shophotpink will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You have produced satisfactory Proof of Purchase (see below); and
- The item is in a saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold); and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below).
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, Shophotpink may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item, provided that:
- The item is in a saleable condition (i.e. the original tags* and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold); *including some items which have a tag that reads “change of mind returns will not be accepted if this tag is removed”
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from Shophotpink; and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below); and
- Satisfactory Identification is presented at the time of the return. Shophotpink will accept:
- A current Drivers Licence, including Learners permit with photograph
- Proof of Age card that is approved by the Government with photograph and signature within the seal
- Blind Citizens Card with photograph
- Australian Passport
- Police, Government or Armed Services sealed identification card with photograph and signature within the seal
- Pension cards for aged, invalid widows, supporting parents and carers
In the circumstance where you are unable to exchange an item, subject to authorisation from a Shophotpink Manager, Shophotpink may in its absolute discretion provide you with a Shophotpink Returns Card to the current value of the item.
Please note that in order to prevent fraud, abuse or unusual use of the Shophotpink Returns Policy, Shophotpink may refuse to accept items returned for Change of Mind reasons. Shophotpink will do so if we consider an excessive number of Change of Mind returns have been made by you or if we otherwise reasonably believe that you are a overusing or abusing our Change of Mind Returns Policy.
Proof Of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original Register Receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Proof of Purchase (included with all online purchases and Click & Collect)
- Original Return/Exchange Receipt
- Phone: +61 7 3180 2290
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 91 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia